· Personal data means any information that can be used directly or indirectly to identify a specific individual.
· If you choose not to provide your personal data to iblink, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to your queries.
· By using our website, you provide us with consent to collect your data. We may collect and process your personal data you provide directly or personal data we collect automatically
· Your personal data will be stored as long as we have your consent. Your personal data will be deleted when no longer needed to be kept.
· Your personal data will not be shared with third parties.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
· Your personal data will be used through our website to process your requests of services. By providing your personal data/ submitting your request for a service, you agree to processing your data by iblink
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
· iblink takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
· Our measures include implementing appropriate access controls, providing the latest Information Security Tools to protect the IT environment we leverage, and anonymise personal data wherever possible.
· Access to your personal data is only provided to the concerned employees on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligation.
· Iblink platform and databases and other services provided are all hosted securely in our servers located in German.